Новичок

Ответы: 8
Активность: 8

Онлайн: Нет

Santa: EddieHaist
Дата: 11/04/2019 20:58
EddieHaist
#post61
He knew he needed to fight. Knew he needed to escape. But it didn't matter. It didn't matter that he was unbound, that he had a job to do. It didn't even matter that the rest of his team was counting on him. Brist's mind was abuzz with suggestions, and he was just... so... horny. Whenever he tried to stir, even just to futilely try to push one of their feathers away from his over-sensitized body, the suggestions filled him."Well, it's pretty crazy and very out of line," John started, "but if it worked you would have put one over on him in spades and he'd never even know about it.""Faster, please, faster!" she whimpered.With lunch complete, Chris and I began to clean up the grill area and the ladies headed down to the galley to clear their portion of the lunch mess and promised to return with a few more drinks and dessert. It had been nearly thirty minutes an Lynn and Melissa had not returned. Chris and I had finished our clean up duties and decided to enjoy the afternoon sun and were now relaxing in just our surf shorts. A few minutes after Chris and I had sat down on the lounge area of the deck, the two ladies came up from below. Lynn and Melissa were carrying drinks as they promised but there was no “dessert”. Chris and I noticed that both ladies were wearing a towel skirt around their waist covering their bikini bottoms… that seemed to be a wet towel on the day’s sights. After the drinks were handed out, Chris asked where the dessert was. The two ladies smiled and began to remove that terry towel skirt revealing that they had exchanged bikini bottoms while below. OMG!!!! The thoughts of what might be happening began to race through my mind. Lynn sat with me and Melissa joined Chris. It appeared that these two lovely and sexy ladies were the “dessert”. I was getting hard thinking about what could be happening soon and definitely what would be happening later that night.

"Good," she said. Then she walked away into my bathroom while I stared up at my ceiling trying to figure out what the hell had just happened. I heard the water in my bathroom sink turn on, and what sounded like Cassidy washing her hands carefully in my sink. And then as I lay there with my deflating cock out in the open, I was surprised to hear the water turn off, the bathroom door open, and the door close again as Cassidy left."See," she said coyly, "Wasn't that much better than just doing it with your hand.""Hundreds, thousands of people." Kent roared, laughing.I turned around blushing in embarrassment as I made my way through the crowd hoping no one had heard her. We were going to have to get out of here and quick.

Ответить
Designed by Teaser

Copyright Teaser mock-up © 2012-2015