Новичок

Ответы: 8
Активность: 8

Онлайн: Нет

Santa: EddieHaist
Дата: 12/04/2019 19:07
EddieHaist
#post62
"You're still wearing your work clothes," I said. She looked so smart and sexy in that outfit, her red hair loosely falling over the shoulder of her black jacket. Her white shirt fell loosely over her chest, but with the dr*pe of her jacket and the way her large breasts poked out through her front, it almost accentuated her round, firm chest."To the Ladies!" Kent said, raising his cup in a traditional Army toast."Aren't you going to get dressed?" he asked."I can see that." Anne said, batting playfully at his noticeable erection. Anne walked lightly past him, heading towards the bathroom.

"Jenna will be fine. She has our numbers if anything is wrong." Doug gave me a playful push. "Now go get her, hot stuff!"I stood there silently, with no idea what she was about to say but allowing her silence to put together her thoughts. Finally, she surprised me by giggling, looking at me with a twinkle in her deep blue eyes. Then she continued."Damn Kelly," he exclaimed, his hands moving to cup both of her big full tits, his fingers finding her nipples and squeezing them. "You are very beautiful and your tits are really nice.""You want to dance with me?" I gestured towards all the people around us. "All these pretty girls and you want someone who could be your mom?"

Ответить
Designed by Teaser

Copyright Teaser mock-up © 2012-2015