Новичок

Ответы: 8
Активность: 8

Онлайн: Нет

Santa: EddieHaist
Дата: 17/04/2019 15:42
EddieHaist
#post65
"What you say makes a lot of sense," Tom admitted. "But $1,000.00 is a lot of money.""You sure?" I asked, "I don't want to mess up your clothes." My hand began to slide up and down my cock, the pleasurable tingling returning as I looked down at Cassidy's beautiful, waiting face.Upstairs, the boy was intently watching his computer screen. Tiffany always left her laptop open and he could see her bedroom through the camera in the laptop. He really liked this gorgeous girl who had just moved into the basement, and he had already gotten lucky and seen her nude a few times. It looked as if he were going to get lucky again tonight."Of course you would," Tom laughed, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a packet of hundred dollar bills and handing it to her. "$1,000.00 is a lot of money, Kelly, don't you think?"

"I lied! You t-tempted me, okay, Mistress?" Ia's voice broke on the last word.Anne slapped at me playfully, denying she'd had sex with four men in one evening, until I named the three other guys and myself that enjoyed her favors that evening at the club a few years ago.I turned around to see a good-looking young man with dark hair and a pair of beautiful hazel eyes looking at me."Ask me to do it," Cassidy replied, color filling her cheeks. She was getting turned on by this.

Ответить
Designed by Teaser

Copyright Teaser mock-up © 2012-2015