Новичок

Ответы: 8
Активность: 8

Онлайн: Нет

Santa: EddieHaist
Дата: 18/04/2019 17:28
EddieHaist
#post66
It was less than a mile to the river along a trail through the forest that bordered their house. They walked in silence, savoring the smells and sounds of the forest until they got to the river. Then a little further along the bank they came to a small grassy clearing under a big oak tree that overhung the river."Shit, Doug, she was dripping!" I placed my hand under my nose again. "Damn, I can't wait to taste her!"When I woke up with a start several hours later, the sun was coming in my window. I looked over my should to find Cassidy awake, her red hair a mess around her head, and her blue eyes looking back at mine.Anne was looking through the selection of cheeses with obvious approval.

Doug was now lying across her waist, his cheek resting on her mound. With a smile, he slid his tongue out and began licking her pink nub. I watched excitedly as my husband licked Jenna's pretty pink pussy, then added my tongue beneath her clit as he licked the top.That week, Cassidy asked me to go down on her a couple of times. I got a blowjob on Thursday night in return. At first she seemed surprised that I didn't ask for sex immediately, but she quickly caught on that I was saving those opportunities.I just could not believe what was happening. "Cassidy, what are you doing?" I asked.Beating half limp meat is not a lot of fun, but I couldn't get myself to concentrate. And then I focused on what was really happening here. Beautiful Cassidy was asking me, even convincing me to cum in her hair. Cassidy, with the big, beautiful breasts and the tight little ass, NEEDED me to cum on her. Cassidy, with the pretty face, and full, soft lips, wanted ME to cum on her.

Ответить
Designed by Teaser

Copyright Teaser mock-up © 2012-2015