Новичок

Ответы: 8
Активность: 8

Онлайн: Нет

Santa: EddieHaist
Дата: 15/05/2019 12:51
EddieHaist
#post89
I was sitting on the couch watching tv, and a little surprised when she plopped down into the seat next to me with a cup of coffee."What does that mean, you and Jan want to...you know... with us?"Crap, I thought, but continued. "Depends what they look like. Hey, see that blond guy in the black shirt watching us?""They seem pretty excited about this." I said to her.

"Night, mom," Kelly said. "I'm pretty tired so I think I'll go to bed."The door flew open and Anne stepped in, dripping wet and mouth-watering nude. "Hey!" She snapped teasingly. She shook her nearly empty glass at us. "Hurry the fuck up, will ya?" She teased. She ducked back out, pulling the door shut behind her.The following week, I met my old roommate for lunch. We spent most of the time talking about his wedding planning and how he was adjusting to life living with his girlfriend. But inevitably he asked how I was doing with Cassie. I related to him what had happened the previous weekend."Because I'm dating all the best looking boys and none of them even come close to you," she replied.

Ответить
Designed by Teaser

Copyright Teaser mock-up © 2012-2015