Новичок

Ответы: 3
Активность: 3

Онлайн: Нет

Santa: MartinCoabs
Дата: 15/05/2019 13:05
MartinCoabs
#post90
CHAPTER 3"Okay," Cassie responded with a smile. "That works for me. Just yell when you're ready.""Hi, John, how are you?"John's cock continued to spasm, shooting glob after glob of hot cum into his sister's pussy as he rammed himself back and forth inside of her. As he almost finished cumming, Kelly pulled away, dislodging his cock from her pussy.

"Think he's good looking?" I asked, crossing my fingers behind her neck.Jenna's back arched and she howled into my pussy one more time before slumping back into the bed. Moving as quickly as my tired body would allow, I swung my leg from her and turned around, pointing my ass at Doug. He slipped his cock from inside her, grabbed my hips, and entered me in one smooth motion. I cried out in delight as he began fucking the shit out of me. I looked over and saw Jenna laying there panting. Her face and body were flushed and her blonde hair was dark where it was stuck to her sweaty face."I think that's a good idea," Karin agreed, pleased that her twins were still so close to each other."But you won't, will you?" She clapped her hands together happily. "Just keep edging, tickleslut. Just keep edging."

Ответить
Designed by Teaser

Copyright Teaser mock-up © 2012-2015